Having trouble getting your Internet marketing business off the ground? Now you can be up and running ... and making sales online ... by this time next week - without an e-list, a Web site, a shopping cart, or even a domain name.
Bob Bly is a full-time freelance copywriter specializing in online, direct response, and b-to-b marketing. He earned more than $700,000 last year from his freelance writing, and became a self-made multi-millionaire while still in his 30s.
A copywriter for more than a quarter of a century, Bob has written promotions for over 100 clients including Phillips, Agora, KCI, 21st Century, Weiss Research, EBI Medical Systems, Sony, IBM, AT&T, Grumman, Crain Communications, McGraw-Hill, Intuit, and AlliedSignal.
Bob is the author of more than 70 books including The Copywriter's Handbook (Henry Holt) and Internet Direct Mail (NTC Business Books).
He has published more than 100 articles in such publications as Subscription Marketing, Direct, Business Marketing, Writer's Digest, and Amtrak Express.
Bob's writing awards include a Gold Echo from the Direct Marketing Association, an IMMY from the Information Industry Association, two Southstar Awards, an American Corporate Identity Award of Excellence, and the Standard of Excellence award from the Web Marketing Association. He also taught writing at New York University.
Bob has appeared as a guest on dozens of TV and radio shows including The Advertising Show, Bernard Meltzer, CNBC, and CBS Hard Copy. He has been featured in major media ranging from the LA Times and Nation's Business to the New York Post and the National Enquirer. He was formerly the advertising manager for Koch Engineering, a manufacturer of equipment for the chemical industry.What they say about Bob Bly's copy and counsel
"Good things are happening. I am getting a steady stream of Trial and Demo requests from the new site. These requestors are filling out the entire contact form. The site is simpler now, and I am still working to make it even more so. I appreciate your work."
—Jim Romano, DataForceOne
"Thank you so much for your wonderful work. It has been a pleasure working with you and I look forward to working with you on another project in the near future. You were always available, quick to answer questions and always exceeded my expectations. You truly are a gifted writer."
—Aaron Griffith, The Griffith
"Bob, again thanks for the great copy. You consistently help us reach customers with compelling, actionable content, when others just can't!"
—William McElleney, IBM
"The feedback keeps coming in and we all agree yours was a truly helpful, useful, insightful and effective workshop. You did a fantastic job inspiring the troops and we've already begun applying some of the key learnings."
—Paul Connors, Copywriting Manager, A large financial services company in the Chicago area
"Bob...your creative work, patience, and 'partnership' with us at IT Group has virtually propelled us to another level of business professionalism and recognition. The response we've received from your letters has been nothing short of tremendous. We've not only derived significant business from these unforgettable mailings--your efforts have sparked a creative energy within our ranks which will assist us in years to come. Thanks for your guidance and counsel."
—John A. Fallone, IT Group International
"I hired Bob on his reputation, and found it is well-deserved. His fact-finding process in preparation to write our copy was both painless and enlightening. The final deliverables were right on time as promised, and better than expected - which is saying a lot because my expectations were high. The first time I read his copy for our project, I literally got chills down my back - he nailed it the first time. Wow."
—Dennis Rosenberg, VP Marketing, VNUS Medical Technologies, Inc.
"Bob Bly did an amazing job with our company brochure. We are very impressed with his capacity to learn our product and to write copy so clearly and pointedly. Bob Bly is a great marketing investment."
—Michael Manoussos, Manhole Barrier Systems
"Great white paper! I'm in favor of the entire submission. Please congratulate Bob on a great effort."
—Michael C. Howard, Chasm Recovery
"Your Tax Loopholes ad looked great and is performing very well. Thanks for the strong copy."
—Brian Kurtz, Boardroom
"You did an excellent job. It's been a pleasure working with you on this project."
—Edward Brunet, Decatur Professional Development, LLC
"Thank you very, very much for doing such a great job on the ad. I was one of those folks who would read the ads in the DAK catalog by Drew Kaplan and this was as enjoyable for me as that."
—Chris Pickering, MeritDirect
"Bob . . . Just got the copy and advertisement you did for my new book . . . It's great! You are good! Great job . . . you have tremendous insights into what excites and what sells!"
—Don Libey, Libey Incorporated
"In my opinion, you are the best copywriter in the software industry."
—Judy MacDonald, Director of Marketing, Direct Response
"When I received the piece, I thought, I'll have to skim over it now and read it later. But, once I started, I couldn't stop! You did a GREAT job with Ken's story. I love it. It kept me reading. I'm VERY pleased with it."
—Craig Simpson, Ken Roberts Company
"Bob, It's been a pleasure to work with you!!! Thank you so much! I'm very happy with the copy; I feel it will give me good results."
—Alejandra P. Bigai, Romanicos Chocolate
"Thanks again for a great job."
—Davis Ross, Ross Advertising
"I just wanted to thank you again for the excellent work you did for us. You are the man and I can't tell you how much I admired your approach and service. Although I've never worked with a copywriter before, I think you set the standard pretty high. I look forward to working with you again. You certainly have my vote for the next round!"
—DP Jovine, Tycoon Research
"Great job - I'm always amazed at how you can boil the complex down into simple terms. It flows very well."
—Kyle Hodgens, Capital Financial Media
"Thank you for the copy. I see why you're the expert. It's so simple, it's brilliant."
—Sau Hyoung Pak, Big Machine
"The radio spots are very well done. I am very impressed with your work and copywriting expertise. We will be making the changes to the print ad as you suggested. In the future we may work with you to design a totally new print ad. Again I'd like to say I'm impressed with your services. You were prompt, informative, and definitely know your stuff. We will be recommending you to others and doing repeat business."
—Joshua Andrews, Health Solutions, LLC
"When people get to the promotion, the promotion has a good conversion rate. In one test, it actually had a 14% conversion to sale... can't ask for much better than that."
—David Galland, Casey Research
"I loved the ad! I don't see any reason for revision so I have already put through a check request for the balance I owe you on the ad. We are very excited about this one. I can't wait to see how it does. Thanks so much!"
—Alice Wessendorf, Agora Health Book
Dear Internet Marketer:
"I just can't seem to make any progress in building my Internet business," FD, one of my readers, told me over the phone the other day.
She'd attended some Internet marketing boot camps taught by the top gurus - and spent thousands on their expensive training materials. But it just wasn't working for her.
So I told FD about another approach - a way she could get a taste of what it's like to make money online, selling real products to real people over the Internet, and making some nice extra income while doing it.
What I'm talking about, of course, is making your entry into the world of online marketing by advertising and selling your stuff on eBay.
Get started on eBay … or even make your fortune there!
Some Internet marketers, like FD, find selling stuff on eBay a great way to dive into Internet marketing, get their feet wet, and from there build a traditional Internet marketing business with their own Web sites and e-list.
Many others make so much money on eBay, they stick with that, and never bother to build their own Web sites, because eBay is so profitable for them:
- Jay and Marie bought up cheap CDs in bulk and auctioned them on eBay at a starting price of only 1 cent each. They now have over 250,000 satisfied customers and average $3,600 per day in eBay sales.
- Nancy and Daren started by selling on eBay old items they found when they cleaned out their attic. Now they sell bargain merchandise from garage sales and auction houses on eBay, making over $100,000 a year.
- Diane was a struggling stay-at-home mother of five whose husband earned $10 an hour as a hardware store clerk. An antique lover who enjoyed flea markets, she began buying and selling antiques on eBay. Today her eBay business grosses a whopping $4 million a year.
With an eBay business, you can start slow, with virtually no up-front investment or costs.
The folks at eBay put up the money to run their site, and let you find customers and make sales on it for a small percentage of the transaction.
You don't have to worry about finding and paying suppliers like Web hosting services … domain name providers … copywriters … Web site designers.
Doing business on eBay doesn't require an auto-responder or shopping cart software. No need to hire a Web master or administrative assistant.
There's simply no easier - or more economical - way to start an online business than on eBay!
At last, a step-by-step, do-it-yourself, guide to making money on eBay….
In our new e-book, How to Make Money Selling Stuff on eBay, Gwen Grant and I show you step-by-step how to advertise products on eBay and sell them at a handsome profit.
- How a broken laser printer worth $14.83 started a multi-billion dollar Internet marketing revolution. Page 4.
- 6 methods of making money by selling merchandise on eBay. Page 32.
- Tips on taking digital pictures that can help sell your products on eBay faster and for higher bid prices. Page 22.
- What does eBay charge to let you sell your products on their site … and do they leave you enough of a margin to make a decent profit? Page 5.
- Writing titles and subtitles for your product postings that get you more bids and increase your eBay sales. Page 27.
- 3 little-known secrets for increasing exposure and driving more buyers to your eBay product listings. Page 39.
- How to find out what your competitors are doing on eBay -- and just how successful they are at it. Page 6.
- 9 tips for writing eBay product descriptions that sell. Page 28.
- 27 products that work like gangbusters on eBay … and how to pick the right kind of eBay business for you. Page 7.
- Should the seller pay shipping costs … or pass them on to the buyer? Page 32.
- 6 ways to make your existing business more profitable by using eBay as another distribution channel to reach new buyers. Page 9.
- How to insure the products you ship to your eBay customers against accidental damage or loss. Page 10.
- 4 quick and easy steps to setting up a seller's account on eBay. Page 12.
- Tips for pricing your products for quick sale on eBay. Page 31.
- 12 sales secrets of the world's most successful eBay entrepreneurs. Page 46.
- Take your eBay business to the next level by opening your own "eBay store" online. Page 52.
- How to save money on your eBay fees. Page 35.
- How to raise your feedback scores from your eBay buyers - and why doing so is critical to increasing your eBay sales and profits. Page 56.
- 5 essential tools you need to run a profitable online business through eBay. Page 13.
- Taking payments online from your eBay customers: how to get set up on PayPal. Page 42.
- 11 steps to listing your products for sale on eBay. Page 13.
- Your eBay auction items can remain open for bidding 1, 3, 5, 7, or 10 days. Which generates the most sales at the highest prices? Page 14.
- 5 ways to make your eBay product descriptions more readable. Page 29.
- What works better on eBay - short copy or long copy? The answer may surprise you. Page 30.
- "Digital photography for dummies" - easy-to-follow steps anyone can use to upload product photos from their digital camera and post them on eBay. Page 24.
- How to prevent Internet thieves from getting your eBay user name and password through illegal schemes and scams. Page 15.
- 27 banned items eBay doesn't want you to sell on their site. Violate their policy and your account could be shut down without warning. Page 16.
- 5 most common ways unscrupulous buyers cheat honest eBay sellers - and how to avoid each. Page 18.
- How to build your brand and achieve a stellar reputation as a seller by creating an eBay My World page. Page 19.
- And much, much more….
"OK, but what will it cost me?"
If you hire a junior freelance copywriter and Web designer to help you build your Internet business, you can easily pay more $1,500 to $5,000 or more to have them write and design a single Web site. Work with top pros and the bill could easily run into the low five figures.
But launching your Internet marketing business on eBay through their Web site won't cost you $5,000 … or $1,500 … or even $100.
Instead, How to Make Money Selling Stuff on eBay is yours for only $29 - less than I charge for just 5 minutes of my time!
And that's only if How to Make Money Selling Stuff on eBay helps you make money writing your stuff on eBay.
If it doesn't, then it won't cost you a penny. Here's why….
Our 100% iron-clad guarantee of satisfaction
I totally guarantee your satisfaction with our new guide to making money quickly and easily on eBay.
If you are not 100% satisfied with How to Make Money Selling Stuff on eBay for any reason … or for no reason at all … just let me know within 90 days.
I'll give you a full and prompt refund. And you can keep the e-book with my complements.
That way, you risk nothing.
So what are you waiting for?
To order How to Make Money on eBay on a 90-day risk-free trial basis, just click here now:
Robert W. Bly, Director
P.S. Order How to Make Money on eBay today and get a FREE Special Bonus Report, Writing for the Web (list price: $29)
In this free 50-page report, you’ll discover:
- My proven 4-step formula for successful SEO copywriting - page 31.
- How to write subject lines that get your e-mails opened and read - page 35.
- 5 steps to writing perfect guarantee copy - page 40.
- Do you need a separate web site for every product you sell? Answer on page 20.
- The 3 most important things I’ve learned about writing e-mail - page 37.
- How to use statistics to prove your claims and sales points - page 44.
- 10 tips for increasing landing page conversion rates - page 27.
- How to convince subscribers that your e-newsletters are worth reading - page 23.
- 5 ways to capture the e-mail addresses of your web site visitors - page 46.
- And more....
Best of all, this bonus report - a $29 value -- is yours to keep FREE ... even if you request a refund on the e-book!
To order How to Make Money on eBay ... and get your FREE Special Report ... just click below now: